The FM conference (formerly known as FME), the International Symposium on Formal Methods, is the leading international conference on formal methods, organized by Formal Methods Europe and held approximately every 18 months.
Individual conferences Edit
- FM2011, Limerick, Ireland, 20–24 June 2011.
- FM2009, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 2–6 November 2009.
- FM06 (14th International Symposium on Formal Methods), McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, 21–27 August 2006.
- FM05, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK, 18–22 July 2005. FM 2003, Pisa, Italy, 8–14 September 2003.
- FME 2002 (Formal Methods Europe), Copenhagen, Denmark, 22–24 July 2002. Part of FLoC.
- FM'99 (World Congress on Formal Methods), Toulouse, France, 20–24 September 1999.