Tip: If you register with this website you will receive less advertisements.
117 articles since February 2009
News - events
ICTAC 2013 10th International Colloquium on Theoretical Aspects of Computing, Shanghai↑, China↑, 4-6 September 2013.
ICFEM 2013 15th International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods, Queenstown, New Zealand↑, 29 October - 1 November 2013.
FM 2014 Formal Methods Symposium, Singapore↑, 14-16 May 2014.
Contents (view all pages)
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you wish to help in setting up the wiki. Community involvement is encouraged!
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Pages". Improving or adding these is especially appreciated.
- Uploading images (photographs, logos, etc.) is another easy way to help out — see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Discussion and collaboration…
Start an article
The quickest way to add information is to enter a title in the box below. As a minimum, include brief information and a URL↑ hyperlink to further information on the web. Do not worry too much about the entry, since you and others can improve it further later.
Alternatively, see a list of wanted pages. Please feel free to select any of these and start an article on that subject if you know something about it or can provide a URL↑ hyperlink to additional information.